Bradley Patrick

PHOTOGRAPHER #45.

Website: http://www.bradleypatrick.com/
Contact: bradley@sugarlovepictures.com

I found Bradley Patrick's work when researching through a local photography magazine and I can't believe I haven't come across the name before. Patrick is an Australian artist who has had the fortune (or perhaps skill) to photograph some really famous public figures over the years. His style is simple but generally it is technically flawless - often just using a big soft box or beauty dish from what I can see to create nice smooth lighting for his subject. This leads me to assume that he is great at retouching and/or has chosen a great team to back him up (such as make-up artists etc).

The only criticism I could say about Patrick's artistry is his goddamn website. It looks really dated and is pretty hard to use in terms of moving from picture to picture - granted I am technically challenged however I think it is important to cater to people like me.










0 comments:

Post a Comment