Ben Hassett

PHOTOGRAPHER #76.

Website: http://www.benhassett.com/
Contact: studio@benhassett.com 

I just realised how neglectful I have been of beauty photographers! Anyway, time to rectify the error of my ways with a fantastic photographer, Ben Hassett.

Hassett is quite a basic photographer in that he rarely strays outside of the beauty/portiature realm. However with his level of mastery in the field it would not make sense for him to want to do anything else. I think what I love most about Hassett is his commitment to his passion. I love that he has focused his attention to one field to the point of becoming an expert. One of my favourite quotes is by Bruce Lee who says "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.". I believe Hassett lives true to this quote and this is the sole reason as to why he dominates his field. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment