Williams+Hirakawa

PHOTOGRAPHERS #4. 


Phone: 323 257 7710 
Email: mark@williamshirakawa.com
Email: sara@williamshirakawa.com
Website: http://www.williamshirakawa.com/

I really think that Williams+Hirakawa's style is everything that Vanity Fair strives to represent and feel that their collaboration was such a great move for both parties. Vanity Fair Magazine (my favourite publication) and the photography pair are such a perfect match. With a strong focus on simple patterns and design, bold colours and classic beauty always close to heart on each shoot the Vanity Fair brand and Williams+Hirakawa certainly have a lot in common. 

Dramatic contrast, brightness and flash lighting create a smooth, magazine feel to each photograph without the glossiness that most photographers seem to lean towards - I am a tremendous fan of both styles. I love the luxury living image that can be produced from great lighting with a nice big soft box or beauty dish. I hope to one day, dabble in this style of photography myself. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment